Well looks like I am on the hit list for redundancy i had a meeting with my manager this week and we had an honest chat, she more or less told me (without actaully saying it outright cos shes not allowed to) that i’m likely to be one of the people going.
Kinda got my head around it a bit now. May as well take the money and run as its likely I will have to give up work due to ill health in the not too distant future anyway.
The future looks uncertain and scary right now both in terms of work and health. i have to wait another 2 or 3 weeks to find out for sure if I am going, the waiting is worse than the knowing, the same as waiting for dx really. Everything happens at once eh!?
Trying to stay positive for the sake of my family and my staff, but its getting difficult now. Feel like I don’t have any fight left in me