Reading App topic removed

I posted a new topic yesterday telling everyone I had just discovered an app allowing access to the National library. This App is funded by the British government. My topic was removed because i was advertising something.
Does this mean I can’t tell anyone about the National health service because I will be advertising?
Will this topic be removed because I have advertised two things the Public library and the Public Health Service!
Jan x

LOL love it you make sense. what about the app to the covid tracker or the app to report if you hve had vaccine etc, the list is endless.

maybe dont start it with that title…

I would like the link can you send it me via message? (shhhhhh) lol.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Tha App is free of charge and doesn’t have advertisements. It has all the books provided by the British public library including Audio books.
For our members from overseas I’m sure your governments also use this app.
If anyone want the name message me I’m happy to pass on.
Happy reading
Jan x

1 Like

That seems crazy. Surely we can post links to library services? It’s not like a commercial organisation.

Instead of answering loads of PMs Jan, maybe you could tell us some search words/terms for us to find our way there?

Sue

1 Like

That’s a good idea Sue as I would be really interested.

Sue

1 Like

Just googled British Library app and lots of info popped up.

Sue

1 Like

It’s called Libby, I posted a photo of the App which is probably why it was taken down. It was only a photo not a link so seems very odd.
Anyway it’s a fab App :grinning:
Jan x

1 Like