R.I.P.Terry,

i will miss his quick.& thinking hummor, wot a star!!

R.I.P king togg,Terry,

julien xx

1 Like

sorry i meant 2 say R.I.P, Terry [quote=“juju 67”]

i will miss his quick.& thinking hummor, wot a star!!

R.I.P king togg,Terry,

julien xx

[/quote]

1 Like

Wow not a good start to the year dropping like flies at the moment . What a great entertainer he was and his radio 2 show was great even for a fairly young tog.

1 Like

RIP Terry, this year’s not started out well at all, has it! Maybe it’s getting all the bad stuff out of the way early? Can but hope I suppose.

The best thing about the Eurovision was Terry’s commentary, I’m not sure that I’ve watched it much since, it’s just not the same, even with Graham Norton doing it.

1 Like

I loved Tel and shed a tear for him this morning, as radio 2 played his favourite songs.

He was a great wit and defo had the gift of the irish with his sense of humour.

Last year, I watched a really interesting series, where he and a London cabbie toured the UK in search of local gastronomic delights.

Did anyone else watch it?

RIP Tel.

pollxx

1 Like

I caught a bit of one of those programmes, Poll, but only the one. Those kind of shows are great when they have the right presenters, and he was definitely one of them. I’ve seen others and they just seem awkward and contrived because the presenter isn’t enough of a people person and/or doesn’t have the gift of the gab. Terry of course lacked none of the old blarney!

1 Like

Every time there’s an alert come up on my phone at the moment, it seems like someone else has dropped dead.

Terry Wogan was a total professional entertainer. I loved driving to work listening to his morning show.

Bless him. X

1 Like

Sad loss, R.I.P Terry

1 Like

I’m proud to say I’m a TOG, broke the mould with this bloke; RIP my mate; every ones mate.

George

1 Like

I’ve never been one for the radio, but i do very much enjoy anarchic televisual moments.

Terry Wogan’s interactions with Kenny Everett on Blankety Blank remain as some of my fondest childhood memories.

1 Like

OMG, Blankety Blank. That should get a revival!

1 Like