Problem?

Hi Nik,

Been off for a few weeks so not sure what’s been going on but from my perspective you’re lovely. Don’t let whatever’s upset you to stop using such a valuble support system.

We’re here for you!

Good luck for Wednesday

Sarah xxx

There is a rotten egg amongst us!!!

What kind of person gets kicks out of making someone who is suffering feel bad???

Nikki - you should name & shame my lovely!!!

xxxxxjenxxxxxxxx

Good luck wirh your MRI on Wednesday Nikki.

Janet

x

I agree with Jen, its cowardly if they cant say it to your face. Good luck wednesday, your an inspiration to us all Nikky. Xx Frank.

Good luck for Wednesday. I posted last week after just reading posts for ages to pluck up the courage. It was the wonderful support and how nice you all were that helped me. I cannot imagine why anyone would want to be like that when we all need so much support through this. Is this your first MRI? (sorry, I’m not fully up to speed on people’s investigations so far) Sam x

I have just read this and I am shocked. I can’t believe you have been made to feel like this. I know it’s hard but try and ignore whatever has been said. This is a great site for us all and I know I would be lost without it BUT there is always some nasty people out there amounst us.

I agree that you should name and shame but then that might just be stiring things.

Good luck with your MRI xxx

Hey Nikki

Am sorry you are having to deal with rubbish on here as well as the tests you are having done at the moment! Really cr*ppy!

I have only ever had support from you and so has everyone else! Don’t leave just because one person is being a coward Nikki. You need support as much as we all do on here xx

I really hope the MRI goes well for you, and take care Nikki.

Paula xx

Thank you all so much for your support. It means a lot, this has all really upset me so whoever you are you have had the result you want. I’m scared to post much now. My MRI is Thursday so it’s a good job I checked! Sam its my 3rd MRI but the other 2 were for epilepsy and I kind of new that at the time so they didn’t worry me too much. This time I’m really worried. They are only doing brain though so I might end up having another one anyway!

I can understand why you are worried, I would be too. I don’t know whether this is the same for you but with all the tests, it is such a strange feeling because on one hand you don’t want them to find anything but on the other you don’t feel well at all, with worrying symptoms so you need answers. I will be thinking of you on Thursday. Sam x