? Problem with eyes?

I am not sure if my eyes are becoming effected or not? I have had a kind of blurring normally akin to the type experienced with conjunctivitis , but without the associated yuk! Also left eyeball feels “frozen” similar to when the optician puts the drops in before a glaucoma check. Also have like a tempory steaming up of the eyes , last seconds ??? Grateful for any thoughts. Regards to you all

I agree with Phil - you should see the optician asap. Never worth putting off anything to do with the eyes.

That’s three of us nagging you now: get yourself off to the opticians :slight_smile: I hope it’s OK. Karen x

Get to an opticians or opthamologist. We have an eye casualty (sort of an A&E for eye problems) at Southampton General Hospital maybe there’s one at your local hospital?

Opticians is your first port of call…good luck xx Maria.

GO GET CHECKED OUT _ EYE A&E IS THE BEST BET IF YOU CAN GET TO ONE! Clarex

Thank you all , it has meant a lot for me to have the replies. I do not have a local hospital. I live in the middle of no where in mid-Wales! The nearest hospital is 1 1/2 hrs drive away I am hoping to see the optician , but he is not available until October! Great services around here! :lol: Some good news. I saw the OH doctor today and he is going to write to the Neurologist and say , we all think that this is MS and so please tell us what you are planning to do about it! I will then be referred for pain management. :wink: Keep smiling