PIP decision

That`s great advice Sue…I doubt anyone else was a thorough as you getting letters from professionals.

It paid off though. I was pleasantly surprised when you got the payment for 10 years.

Great!

pollsx

1 Like

Oh, you beat me by one point!

I only got 23 points for Daily Living. 24 for Mobility.

Well, relax and enjoy the spring weather.

Fay

Absolutely brilliant advice for anyone in the process of applying. Well done again

Izzy xx

Thanks Sue,

I have just copied and pasted this post to my PIP file

Mick

Thanks Sue for taking the time to post your really useful advice.

I’m still waiting for the dreaded letter but I’m not too bad with long complicated forms. As far as days are concerned, I don’t have good days; I have bad days and worse days because no matter how I’m feeling, I still can’t walk or wave a stick with my left hand.

Best wishes, Steve. x

2 Likes

Really great advice Sue, like you I subscribe to benefits and work. I’d never have thought of it, but now I’m going to take photos of my hospital bed and hoist in my lounge. Thank you for that.

Ive not had the envelope yet. I’m completing a sample form with my OT, but it’s a bit weak in some areas and I’m trying to ignore it when I’m not with her, which I know is a mistake.

Well done! Shame when we’re saying it that way around rather. ( I mean scoring points for being too ill to do things) than well done for keeping on, keeping on with what can be an isolating and frightening condition.

Susi x

2 Likes