perscription charges

Blossom, [love the name] Yes the exemption certificate is for everything.

ps.

[l took on several feral cats from Cats Protection - they were to live in the stables. Eventually, they went walk about - and ‘visit’ lots of cat friendly folk who love to see them and of course feed them. So now l have no cats in the yard actually ‘hunting’. One of the cats

is beautiful - mainly white with tortieshell markings. Her name is Blossom. She must be about 17yrs old - and still does her round of visiting -mainly the old folk. They all leave a door open for her and put food down - but she will not let anyone near her - so only eats when they are not looking. l am amazed at how fit and well she looks.]

Thanks for that info spacejacket. If it turns out I have primary progressive ms I will try for free prescriptions. I’m 60 in just over two year so that could save me some much needed money. Though’s cat’s are lucky and give a lot of pleasure to people. I picked the name Blossom from white cat we used to have. Thanksgiving again. :slight_smile:

Glad you’re feeling better Hayley :slight_smile:

Sonia x

[quote=“Blossom”] Thanks for that info spacejacket. If it turns out I have primary progressive ms I will try for free prescriptions. I’m 60 in just over two year so that could save me some much needed money. Though’s cat’s are lucky and give a lot of pleasure to people. I picked the name Blossom from white cat we used to have. Thanksgiving again. :slight_smile: [/quote] Blimey!! No offence meant to anyone whose dyslexic but my spelling is getting atrocious I should have said spacejacket that those cats are very lucky and must give a lot of pleasure to people. Thanks again for info regarding prescriptions.