Part of MS?

Hi I have been getting weird spells of dizziness, nausea and cold sweats forcing me to sit where ever I am as I go weak and get bad tremors in hands and legs. I would get these spells every now and again but I have had 2 in the last 2 days but I also have a bad cold. Also can ms cause nausea especially in the mornings after you just wake up? I don’t kno how many times I get laughed at for having morning sickness!! I may also add that I’m not pregnant so this wouldn’t be the cause to these weird spells I have been having. Steph

sounds like the ms to me. see your gp or ring your ms nurse.

having a cold is enough to start me off with weird symptoms.

tuck yourself up in bed and get someone to bring you regular hot toddies.

i’ve been trying to learn from the men in my life - they always make a meal of the slightest cold.

but the trouble is they always pass it on to me - thanks a bunch

hope you feel better soon

carole x

Hi ya Steph

Aye, could well be the MS. It really does play havoc sometimes. I suppose with MS being nerve related, it can make us feel very under the weather. Still it can be so many things like a cold and even a UTI. I have been battling with doctors for 3 months and they finally admitted I had a UTI and gave me some antibiotics last week! Oh and they kept saying having a UTI is bad for MS people…they gave me my very first one!

The infrequent nausea feeling is just one of my list of symptoms and I’m not pregnant as well - thankfully seeing as I’m a bloke, LOL!

Take care

Marty

I do have a cold at the minute but that is just annoying my spasms and tremors - feel like I’m river dancing half the time. Don’t talk to me about uti’s every dr or nurse I meet are obsessed with them and all want a sample, was actually thinking of selling it to them soon as they all seem to want it that bad! I’m so glad to hear your not pregnant Marty although it would give us something different to talk about if you were!!! These wee spells of dizziness, nausea and cold sweats are horrible though.

Hi Steph

I too have been experiencing nausea & hot/cold sweats, but not as bad as yours sounds. 3 weeks ago i recovered from a kidney infection which totally knocked me for 6, and since then have a had cold that still doesnt seem to be getting better. Before MS I hardly ever had a cold, & the ones I did have never made me feel this bad. I was also wondering whether this has anything to do with MS.

Andrea x

Hi Steph

I too have been experiencing nausea & hot/cold sweats, but not as bad as yours sounds. 3 weeks ago i recovered from a kidney infection which totally knocked me for 6, and since then have a had cold that still doesnt seem to be getting better. Before MS I hardly ever had a cold, & the ones I did have never made me feel this bad. I was also wondering whether this has anything to do with MS.

Andrea x