Oral biopsy results

Its been 4 weeks now since i had my oral biopsy.got the results today,and its all good, it was just a sebaceous gland , and nothing at all to worry about.

i had not been that worried really though. as when they removed it, they said that’s what it looked like,and was told it didnt look sinister.

J x

1 Like

Brilliant news Mrs J, i’m so pleased that the results are good news, you have enough to cope with already. Frazer has got to go in for a operation on Thursday he has some cysts growing on his chest, thankfully the biopsy showed that they were benign but he is having them removed because they have increased in size.

Take care, Love Michelle and Frazer xx

1 Like

Hi Mrs J

So pleased that it’s good news for you, one less thing for you to worry about.

Foggy and cold here today, and dark so early, makes the nights so long…roll on Spring.

Michelle, his Fraser’s operation goes smoothly, fingers crossed.

Pam x

1 Like

**should say hope…not his! Bloody MS brain fog.

Pam x

1 Like

Hello Mrs J. Good news. We all need a fix of good news.

Steve x

1 Like

Great news J… well done you for getting through it and now you can forget it. Phew!

Pat xx

1 Like

Lovely news mrsJ, an early Christmas present

Jan x

Thanks Michelle,

poor Frazer…hope his op goes ok.

J x

Yes… thanks Pam …one less thing to worry about,its been so foggy here today too,it was dark just after 3pm

it will soon be spring though.once xmas is over with.

J x

Cheers Steve

J x

phew indeed Pat

J x

1 Like

Thanks Jan

best xmas present to get,good news isnt it ?

J x

Terrific news, I am sure that was a long four weeks.

ann x

1 Like

Glad all went well XXX

1 Like

i wasnt too worried really Anne,and thought to myself they would have been in touch a lot sooner if it had been something to worry over.

J x

thanks Don.

J x

So pleased the results were clear Mrs J…brilliant news!

Hope Frazers op goes well Michelle.

I have two dogs and my Labrador has recently had a fast growing cyst removed and she was fine, she didn’t even try to lick the stitches.

Hope everyone is as well as can be!

Nina xx

1 Like

Thanks Nina ,hope you are ok

J x

1 Like

Thats a huge relief hun. Glad its over for you.

pollxx

Thanks Poll,thought the letter was never going to come,they said i would get results in 2 weeks,it was 4,i was just wating for the letter to come each day,like you do lol.

J x