Having oral biopsy eeeekkkkk !!

having my oral biopsy done on friday with a local anaesthetic,its right at the back of my soft pallate,anyone had one, i am a wee bit nervous to say the least.

J x

Sorry Mrs J I have no idea with that one, but hopefully someone else will be along who can advise.

How it all goes well for you, take care.

Pam x

1 Like

Thanks Pam, as usual i am blowing things out of proportion,like i always do.

J x

1 Like

Hope it goes okay Mrs J…just think it will soon be over and you’ll be back home having a nice rest.

Thinking about you…love Michelle x

1 Like

thanks Michelle, your right it will soon be over,its the waiting thats the worse.my mind starts to create all sorts of scenarios.

J x

1 Like

Sending you huge cyber hugs Mrs J…you’ve been so incredibly brave.

Will be thinking of you on Friday and praying that it’s turns out to be as it is on TV detective programs and it’s just a scrape around your mouth with a long cotton bud.

Everything crossed for you Mrs J

take care of yourself,

love Nina x

1 Like

Thanks NIna, they are taking the ‘thing’ off and then stitching it,so i know its more than a scrape round my mouth, i just hope the local works, because i have had locals in the past that havent, thats why i am so scared.

J x

1 Like

Will be thinking of you on Friday J. Thank goodness you are having a local and hope it works ok.

Very hard for you and you’re being incredibly brave.

‘This too will pass’.

Make sure you get soft food in… soup and scrambled eggs.

Take care,

Pat xx

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry Mrs J…I can fully understand you being worried. I had a lump taken from my back a few years ago and the local was brilliant. If you can feel anything make sure to tell them you need a spot more anaesthetic…they won’t mind!

I’m sure everyone one of us wishes you well…let us know how it goes.

thinking of you,

love Nina xx

1 Like

thanks Pat, i am going to take a diazepam ,and hope it gets me through it lol. i am such a baby when it comes to things like this, i have had a few locals that havent worked,so thats why i am nervous.when i had my daughter years ago i had to have a lot of stitches and felt every one… oohhhhh off i go into another panic

will let you know how i get on…

J x

1 Like

I’m a real scaredy-cat too J so I fully sympathise!

Pat xx

Hope all went well.

Janx

1 Like