Oh. My. God!

Yup that’s what I was thinking to be honest. I’m going to get a car with the mobility and just buy a motorised chair myself with some of the back pay

Thankyoooo!

Great! Yeh, that`s the best thing to do.

I`ve learnt a hard lesson with my chair, costing me £102 a month. Be nice to get that back.

Go girl…have a ball!

pollsx

1 Like

Gosh that’s a lot!

I’m going for one that is like a duel chair- so I can still self propel (I want to keep using some strength whilst I still can and to help me keep building on that) but it can be switched over to power mode when it gets too difficult or I get too tired.

I can’t wait! Xxx

Great news Soo. Really happy for you. :slight_smile:

I never knew there was such a thing as a duel chair! Do you know what it’s called? I’m off to Google it now…

You are more than welcome lovely, don’t know about sane though!!! xxxxxx

Amazing news. Don’t apologise about the size of the cartoon, it made me laugh. I just got enhanced mobility in March. Totally shocked. A car is being made for me this month. Good news is few and far between so celebrate when you can. Difficult bit is choosing a car. Mobility website was amazing. Good luck. Jen XX typing from holiday in Barcelona with my two daughters and my manual chair. Very wheelchair accessible city. Except for the bus that broke down trying to extend its ramp.

1 Like

Thankyou!

Going to start looking at cars this week

Have a great holiday!

I’m not sure what the proper name is for it, that’s just what I call them! Lol

I’ll see if I can find a link for you

1 Like

Just realised i said duel, but think i meant dual! Lol …Something like this:

I’m going to visit a few mobility shops locally this week to see what I can find!

1 Like

Thanks! Happy hunting. :slight_smile:

1 Like