Off on hollibobs...

Hi everyone, it is not my intention to make you jealous by keep brihinge this up but this time tomorrow I will be waiting to board the plane. I am so excited :slight_smile: Believe it or not, I’m off to Egypt. I appreciate that this is probably not the best holiday destination for someone with MS. However, I love the sunshine and the feeling of it on my skin. I just wanted to let you all know in case you thought yet another person has left. I’ll be back in ten days :slight_smile: Suz xx

Have a FABULOUS time :smiley: Karen x

Lucky, lucky you! Have a fabulous time xx :smiley:

suziethemoaner wrote:

Hi everyone, it is not my intention to make you jealous :mrgreen: by keep brihinge this up but this time tomorrow I will be waiting to board the plane. I am so excited :slight_smile: Believe it or not, I’m off to Egypt. I appreciate that this is probably not the best holiday destination for someone with MS. However, I love the sunshine and the feeling of it on my skin. I just wanted to let you all know in case you thought yet another person has left. I’ll be back in ten days :slight_smile: Suz xx

You’ve made me jealous :evil: :evil: :evil: Have a super holiday and bring me back a fez… please :smiley: V

It’s a grey grey day here in Yorkshire how I envy you a bit of sunshine Have a wonderful time Jane

have a great holiday tell us about it when your back :smiley: :smiley: tina x.

:mrgreen: Have a great time - bring us back a camel, but dont get the hump! :wink: Clarexxx

Have a great time and yes i am jealous lol