Not the best news - Covid Positive!

I went to drop off a parcel at Morrisons. I noticed that virtually none of the shoppers were wearing masks. I decided I wasn’t going to do any shopping there. Sainsbury’s and Aldi’s customers have been pretty good by comparison - still about 50/50%, so they can have my custom instead.

An article in the Guardian today that a global study has shown mask wearing cuts Covid incidence by 53%.

Congratulations on forcing through a positive result for yourself! Your adamant usage of tests which aren’t really tests for a virus that has never been isolated will help give the slimy charlatans in charge any excuse to make the country as miserable as possible.

Well done!

Isolation is over, yay! The bad news is I have a pain in my right breast area! My gp has diagnosed a possible secondary chest infection. No surprise really as I’ve always been susceptable to them anyway.
Antibiotics and signed off work for another week!
Stay safe everyone!

Sharon x

1 Like

I had covid after having two jags, caught it from someone in hospital whilst in having the 2nd and 3rd endoscopy for a twisted intestine (regular occurrence), whilst in for the 4th and 5th endoscopies in 4 weeks was told by hospital that I was covid positive (wonder if I hadn’t went in would I have been informed), my wife, son, daughter in law, daughter and son in law all tested negative, as did my wife when she took another test after I got home two days after the 5th endoscopy and a few days later, again negative, was told by nurse in hospital that I would never had known I had covid unless informed, only felt a bit tired during day, but that could have been the endoscopies

2 Likes

lol now remember stay safe. FACE. HANDS SPACE. VENTILATED

I am going to buy this. Its covid free and ventilated so should be fine for me.

2 Likes

Not forgetting the space! Love it.

1 Like

Love it. The perfect retreat from Covid infested towns and cities (or even villages!)

Sue

2 Likes

Exactly. Get your tin hat dude, there are vaccine groupies on here that love them… If the vaccines work, why aren’t they working ? Check out the vaccine injuries groups. It’s perfectly safe… Still, here’s to the fourth, fifth, sixth jab… Two weeks to flatten the curve…

I also received 3 doses of the vaccine to be safer for my health and fortunately I was fine. I am so happy that now I can travel somewhere or go to cafes and entertainment centers normally. Sitting at home drove me crazy. It was really difficult and I also didn’t have time at home even with my studies (fortunately there is a https://letsgradeit.com/review/essaystate/ who helped me with this). I hope that the number of patients will not grow and everything will finally be fine! I hope you are well, good luck

1 Like

I had to giggle yesterday. Sat quietly listening to music phone rings. It was SHOCK HORROR a DOCTOR…eek.

She started with i have to apologise to you for not coming on MONDAY to do your booster but we have too many staff OFF SICK.

so let me see this was WEDNESDAY at 3ish right? So i said to her oh thats odd as i cancelled it first thing monday and left 2 messages at the surgery one on the answer phone and one via email lol. OH no one told me she said.

Then being cheeky as I am I said oh whilst your on i am still waiting to hear when the prescription my neuorolgist requested for me URGENTLY will be sent to pharmacy. She said oh i said yes he wrote to the surgery. she had a look on her system and said oh yes i can see the request but its not be actioned yet. WELL THAT WAS NEARLY 3 MONTHS ago now…

She said i am with covid team, but will leave a message so well do i really believe that will happen hardly…

GOING back to booster. I have decided after extensive reading and talking to my friends who have had the mixed jabs not to go ahead with a booster.

No one can tell me why, i had 2 vaccines of AZ and they now want me to have a completely different medium MRNA for a booster. I was told they would have to stay with me for 15 minutes to ensure no bad reaction (i didnt have that with AZ). Now quite a few of my friends even my daughters friend have had severe reactions to this combination. one has just been taking into hospital she is 40ish and is suddenly developed very bad nose bleeds…

If they offer me AZ i would be quite happy. My brothers wife tuesday had a mix it was MODERNA. she has diabetes, is ill spent all day afterwards and yesterday alseep barely getting out of bed, they were talking about ringing doctor as my brother was so worried.

As my husband would have said to me. Giving you a different vaccine dose would be like him trying to MIX OIL WITH WATER lol…

I cannot find the rational of this new mix. The fact the figures in USA with the boosters speaks volumes more infected.

Kenya i know this as most of you are aware i support some of the kids there, have very very low cases. over 55 million people and only 3 million 2nd vaccinated and yet their covid rates are very low why? The children go to school with MASKS on.

answers would be great.

Oh and this is for a Thursday giggle to lighten the load lol. Just love the dogs face lol.

Hope you didn’t lose your smell or taste bc think it’s the worst part of covid lol (I’m kidding)

get well soon!

Yep I did! All back to normal now, but i still have a cough!
I’m also struggling to taste garlic still and coffee just doesn’t taste the same any more…

Sharon

I had a call from my MS nurse a week after my call to report new symptoms - all cleared up by the time she called back. Oh well, it was probably an immune response to the start of my covid experience anyway, but my GP told me to call them to get it on my record for my Neuro to see.
All in all my GP surgery is ab fab! Shame you’re having such a bum deal of it lately!
Unfortunately I can’t comment on the mix of different jabs as all mine were Pfizer anyway, but I understand your concern.
The next concern will be the jabs we’ve had so far won’t help to reduce the nasty side effects of the new variant found! So I’m guessing there will be new jabs offered I the new year sometime soonish too!
Sharon x

1 Like