No words needed

Hello.

Here is a link to a single picture.

Best wishes

2 Likes

Nice blog Steve , I love the snow , I know it causes chaos for a lot people but it is so beautiful and I always loved making snow men with the children and going sledging and of course snow ball fights . It’s a while since I made a snow man Molly and Isabelle were very small and we got up very early in the morning before it was even walked on . We never get a lot in Frodsham so you have to make the most of it . Lots of the young ones around here go to the caves …you might have been there yourself being a piano teacher in Frodsham , I imagine you sneaking off to go sledging when you were younger. I hope that you are keeping well this cold weather seems to have stopped everyone in their tracks . Hopefully you will soon be back out with your home made biscuits for the homeless. It’s a cause that is close to my heart, I always imagine if it was one of my children . I don’t think you should look down on anyone it’s easy to judge but there’s always a reason why they are homeless. Michelle and Frazer xx

1 Like

Hi Steve,

You’ve hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

I think I commented on the blog about the weather Steve.im not sure if that was the right blog …But it was a good one anyway Michelle and Frazer xx

2 Likes

So true!

Sonia x