no feeling down below during intercourse

im going anon on this one have noticed in the last few months i have no feeling during intercourse and find it hard to discuss this with anyone is there anyone with the same things happening and anything i can do to help this xxx would be very grateful for your help xx

It depends if you feel your lack of feeling is due to MS (do you have that familiar ms numbness?) or if it’s due to age/childbearing/slackening of the pelvic floor muscles.

I suffered from lack of much feeling, and felt mine was due to the latter. I also needed to pee a lot. I decided to buy a Kegel8 electronic pelvic toner, and things have improved incredibly! Apologies for crudeness, but my vagina is so much more sensitive and I now have ceiling-hitting orgasms every time - and my bladder is much stronger and less sensitive. I recommend you look into these devices - I got mine from a website called ‘stress no more’ and their aftercare and advice is great. The machine’s aren’t cheap but if they work for you they’re priceless! :wink:

I don’t know if one of these machines would help with ms-based numbness, but as they increase bloodflow and muscle tone in the area, I suspect they might?

I’m assuming you are female from the kisses :wink:

How does it feel during masturbation? I have no solution to a loss of sensation but I’m wondering if you are reffering to the whole area or just internaly. If it’s internaly there are rings and other types of vibrators your partner can wear which may help stimulate you during intercourse by rubbing/vibrating against your clitoral area.

Thats the only suggestion I have I’m afraid.

It depends if you feel your lack of feeling is due to MS (do you have that familiar ms numbness?) or if it’s due to age/childbearing/slackening of the pelvic floor muscles.

I suffered from lack of much feeling, and felt mine was due to the latter. I also needed to pee a lot. I decided to buy a Kegel8 electronic pelvic toner, and things have improved incredibly! Apologies for crudeness, but my vagina is so much more sensitive and I now have ceiling-hitting orgasms every time - and my bladder is much stronger and less sensitive. I recommend you look into these devices - I got mine from a website called ‘stress no more’ and their aftercare and advice is great. The machine’s aren’t cheap but if they work for you they’re priceless! :wink:

I don’t know if one of these machines would help with ms-based numbness, but as they increase bloodflow and muscle tone in the area, I suspect they might?

You are not alone. I too have numbness there too. I find that the pubic area is numb and fuzzy (therefore very uncomfy to touch) and inside has slightly lesser sensation. For a good few months I was unable to achieve orgasm, but lately I have found that if I can simulate myself mentally before hand the sensation is a little better and I can manage it nicely! It just takes a little longer! Thankfully I have a loving and patient husband! lol (ps. I also found it helps to stay shaven as this also helps sensitivity)

i do beleive it to be ms numbness cant be sure but never had a problem before i dont even think it makes too much difference to us and im not running to the toilet all the time but thanks for replys x

I have had this problem for a long time due to MS numbness, It sounds a bit odd, but the best thing I have found to help is a body piercing down below. It was actually a suggestion by my Neurologist! I was lucky and got a piercer who gave me a long consultation and was medically trained, so could understand the problem and find just the right location. It definitely makes a big difference.
xx