☆Newbie here ☆

:wave: hello ,im 48 have been getting tremors, vertigo, vision shadows and tingling pins and needles in my hands and feet for over a year, was sent to neurologist had a MRI 4 MONTHS AGO , was meant to go in feb 24 for an update but its been put back to june '24 , this is frustrating as i haven’t been diagnosed with anything nor do i know whats going on with results of the MRI, i have chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia.
Just sort of fed up not knowing, blood tests all normal. Feel like ive been left to deal with the unknown :unamused:

Hello @toriamills75
I’ve heard there’s some overlap with ME, fibromyalgia and multiple sclerosis symptoms. I myself have a mix of things going on such as MS, ITP, Graves’, Covid and my neurologist said it’s not possible to point the finger at one illness.
When I’m having a heavy relapse with constant pins and needles, I know it’s time for a Prednisolone steroid top-up again, it’s my panacea that usually works.
Hope you receive the treatment that makes you feel better,
JP

Hi thanks for the reply, today has been a hard day constant tremors in my legs, the fybro diganoses wasnt even giving to me in person it was on my medical records, just hate not knowing