MS or no

Hi,

I am finally awaiting an MRI and appointment with neurology for something I feel has been on going for far too long. Brief mention of MS by the doctor.

It started about 5 years ago when I had a few falls with no explanation. Then the hand tremor started. I was 30 at time. Doctor thought it could be circulation and i was sent to physio as I also had back pain. Doctor just said my reflexes are good.

I have been so tired to the point i havent made food, got sent home from work or had energy for a bath or shower. This can vary day-day.

Over time these symptoms come and go. If i walk over certain distances my feet swell and I cant walk until the swelling reduces. Then the vertigo started 2 years ago which again comes and goes. I am also awaiting a hearing test as certain noises can be painful and I dont hear as well as i used too.

Then the numbness/pins and needles, once or twice in my face with shooting pains at points in my eyes. Both hands and feet numb spreading to the bottom of my legs

I feel like I am fed up going to the doctors, i feel like this is all in my head. I have ongoing leg, hip and back pain and constantly feel like a hypochondriac.

My question is, has anyone had a similar time frame for different symptoms at different times? I have bloods booked Tuesday so dont know if these can highlight anything. Ive had 100s of bloods and last year the doctor queried RA.

I feel like im always that person with something wrong, this year its gradully getting worse. Thank you

1 Like

Hi Alex hope you are ok buddy …tbh its best you get checked out. bloods and mabey a mri. have you talked to your Gp and asked for advice ? You seam to have lots of symtoms are you depressed stressed atm …only a doctor or nurolgist can tell you if its something buddy . Keep your chin up …hopeful its nothing but best get checked out…

1 Like

Thanks doomer, doc again Friday. I think im more stressed with what is or isnt happening with my body and getting no answers. My doctor’s are a nightmare just now, last app 6 weeks ago and told to book bloods which I did and there was a 6 weeks wait just for them :relieved:

1 Like

Tbh buddy its a mess you can thank the government… try and take it easy and not stress unfortunately this stuff takes time i hope you get some answers soon . Keep us posted buddy .

I will do. Thank you. Hope you are doing ok also

1 Like

Good luck for today Alex … hope you get some answers :thinking:

Thanks doomer. Just left the appointment, wait for the bloods on Wednesday. Went into my appointment with a bad tremor in my right hand. Said it could be anxiety :joy: near the end of the road with them

1 Like

Chin up buddy . See if your bloods come back out of range .and see wot the doctor says .remember doing myn and my WBC was about. 15.000 well out duno how i was functioning tbh .m