New Website for the New Year

Just received email about an interesting new website and their first Newsletter called HBOTT which is The Hyperbaric Oxygen Trust. Very interesting people involved with it. Hope it can be of interest to any new newcomers on this site. [Edited]

Happy Christmas and New Year to all

Regards

Rob

1 Like

This is, surely, in breach of one of the “House Rules”:

since it is really a promotional exercise for a single clinic.

HBOT is usually available for very reasonable fees at the MS Therapy Centres.
Geoff

1 Like

Sorry if I have upset anyone. It just seemed a very positive website. I have been using HBOT weekly for many many years. Well, not just me. The Ms Therapy Centres have been at it for at least 30 years. So hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people with MS have used it. They are charities so you just pay a donation because they cannot charge.

Regards

Rob

1 Like

Thanks Rob

1 Like

I would like to add an important quotation, if that is permitted, for the benefit of anyone who would like to know more about the

UK MS Therapy Centres:

“The MS National Therapy Centres have pioneered the use of low pressure barochambers in the community and this simple treatment has given improved quality of life for thousands of patients.” The late Right Hon. Lord Waddon, 2003.

I got this from an amazing book I am reading “Oxygen and the Brain. The Journey of Our Lifetime” by Emeritus Professor of Medicine, Philip James, University of Dundee, pub.2014 by Best Publishing Company. The quotation heads Chapter 18, “The UK Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centres: Self-Help In Action.”

I for got to mention that the centres are all registered charities and also registered with the Care Quality Commission.

Regards to all and it looks like a sunny day in the south on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Rob

1 Like

I like it too :))