New and worried

Hi thought i would join and see if any of my symtoms are familiar. I suffer from fibromyalgia and aslo coeliac disese. It was while i was seeing my neauro for coeliac and explaining fairly new symptoms that they sent me in to see the ataxia nurse. Anyway recently i have become numb from the neck downwards with limited feeling in my face. I had this coming on over the last few years. I have an brain mri and spinal mri booked for 5th september.

From what I can gather, coeliacs can have a few symptoms as ms, in the same way that there are a crossover of certain symtoms shared with fm and ms. I guess only the test results and time will actually confirm a dx of ms. Good luck on your quest for answers

Have you had bloods done? Coeliac disease can cause b12 deficiency which can cause some ms like symptoms Ax

[quote=“arwen”] Have you had bloods done? Coeliac disease can cause b12 deficiency which can cause some ms like symptoms Ax [/quote] Hi yes had bloods done and been on B12 injections since 2004 for pernious aneamia

well i had the mri done and was 50 mins in the machine. Horrible as my feet started twitcing so very hard to stay still. I am experiencing muscle twitching quite a bit now. Hoping my results are not going to be long.