Name a Kitten

I called my cat Tiger Lily, but as time went on and her character became clear, she was not sweet and lovely. She is a fighter and does not forget or forgive . So Tiger Lily became LIL after Lily Savage , closer to her nature . I,m sure you will pick a name that suits , and well done finding homes for the other kittens. Good luck and have lots of fun with her

eve

1 Like

I thought of Figaroā€¦from Pinocchio I love that filmā€¦and you could get a goldish an call it Cleo???

Michelle x

1 Like

Hi Anne,

We have been looking after our daughters cat Lucy,for a month while they were on holiday. She is such a lovely cat and she loves our 18 year old cat, Leo but Iā€™m not sure itā€™s reciprocated. I think he is getting too old for the energy Lucy has.

All Leo has done since she went home is sleep. So much so Iā€™ve had to check he is still breathing a few times.

Mags xx

1 Like

My Mums nickname was Tabs because she followed her Dad round as a child like a tabby catt

2 Likes

How about Lucky we rescued a dog once and we said she was Lucky to have us picked her out of three others.

i know your little one is a kitten but sheā€™s is still Lucky to have you!

Ann x (Smokey)

1 Like

Hello,Iā€™m new and havenā€™t commented yet on any posts, but had too on this one. We had a tortoise shell long hair, she was the most feminine feline you could imagineā€¦in her face that is, her body was more like a ken Dodd tickling stick, lol, anyways, we called her Girtie, it really suited her. She had two kittens, one called Doris who lived to be 18 and one I called Nellie who turned 21 in August.

Last message didnā€™t finishā€¦ oops, Anyway, the names really suited them allā€¦especially Girtie. xxx

Hi Tikityboo and welcome!

I have 2 goldfishā€¦ one called Girtie and the other Sylvie! And I recently adopted a 3-legged tabby cat called Dickie!

Hope you will come and tell us more about yourself when you want to (no pressure).

Weā€™re a friendly lot and always nice to have a new member of the gang.

Pat xx

2 Likes

Hi Tikityboo

Welcome from me also, look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Pam x

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome, I shall start a new thread in a few days and introduce myself in a bit more detail.

I know you are a friendly group. I found you last year when I was first diagnosed and just happened to look in when I saw this threadā€¦I loves my Nellie, she gives me something to focus on other than myself, and she knows it!

Take care, speak to you all soon,

Toodleoooo

2 Likes

welcome tikityboo

J x

1 Like

Hi tikityboo,

Welcome to the forum, look forward to your next post.

Nina x

3 Likes