My last post

For 2019!!!

All my best wishes for 2020 folks. Let’s make things better.

Off to get some decent steak & fresh veg. To start the year off with a good batch of stew.

You’re all awesome.

Regards Terry

2 Likes

Aww Terry you had me worried I’m glad it was just your last post of 2019 , we love you on this forum I would miss you if you stopped sending us messages about your fun . Michelle and Frazer xx

1 Like

I’m stuck here Michelle. Mention MS to the healthy & get bombarded with whatever floats their boat. Use or lose it & keep supplementing with good stuff is going to continue.

From baking soda in my coffee, soup-er garlic boosts & soaking my feet in Apple Cider Vinegar.

Whatever I’ve been doing, as been far better for me, than the usual advice.

Totally loopy from their prospective & yet they secretly try & never mention.

Take care out there.

2 Likes

Happy new year Terry wishing you all the best for 2020! it sounds as though 2020 is in the future not at midnight tonight lol.

1 Like

All the best for another decade jaydee.

The count down will pass by in my slumber. I came to my senses, with regards to all the fakery.

We know what our future is & it’s going to be awesome!!!

Had me worried too Terry. Thought you were leaving!

All best wishes for the new year. Life’s what you make it. Xx

1 Like

Happy new year Terry and everyone else, let’s hope it’s a good one for all of us.

Pam x

2 Likes

Happy New year to all of you. You had me a bit concerned with your final post topic, but I was very relieved to read the rest Terry.

Cath

1 Like

Happy new year Terry.

2020 will be better. I’ll get stronger, you’ll turn into a captain of your own industry and Michelle’s dog will learn to talk.

We can dream and we can try. Without you and the others, I’d be wrapped in a deadly web of despair or even an active aleatoric avalanche of agonising alliterative anguish.

Let the good times roll.

2 Likes

Happy New Year Terry and all I hope 2020 is kind to everyone.

Jan xx

1 Like

HAPPY NEW YEAR. I checked what happened 1920

http://www.thepeoplehistory.com/1920.html

I hope they find a cure for MS this year but not holding my breath, its too late for me damage done, but for future MS generations would be great.

xxxxx

1 Like