My day could have been worse

Not sure how but I am sure it could have been read about it on my Disabled Don blog

http://disableddon.blogspot.ie/2014/09/bad-day-with-multiple-sclerosis.html

Tomorrow tomorrow is just a day away I think the song says well let’s hope it is better.

Don

Great blog Don, as always,

Sorry your day turned into a nightmare, hope to day is much better for you!

Nina x

1 Like

Great blog Don… and really shows the sort of thing we have to cope with.

I’m sorry you didn’t get more time with your friends… but Don, onwards and upwards eh.

Hope you’re having a better day today.

I’m in bed watching CBS Reality channel. That shows you the depths that I can sink to.

Pat xx

1 Like

Pat I had to turn TV and Radio offf due Scotland voting to be honest I dont care

1 Like

Hope today is better for you Don.

Pam x

1 Like

Hi Don, you poor thing there was a day. Hope you are feeling better.

ann x

1 Like

I am up dressed and waiting for someone to visit lets hope today is better XX

Don

1 Like

That’s the spirit Don, well done.

Grey and drizzly here today.

Pam x

1 Like

Hello Don,

Being too late for the toilet really winds me up. It’s such a faff dealing with the aftermath and having to deflect from whatever one was doing. Then there’s the variety of reactions from present company-all rather tense with embarrassment all round.

Look ahead-best wishes, Steve.

1 Like

Hi Don; I really hear you re this issue. Has happened to me a few times. Glad things are looking up for you at the mo. I always try to hum the anthem from the Life of Brian on bad days. Or, if feeling anger, then the Chumba-Wumba classic…

1 Like

Hope today is loads better for you

Jan x

1 Like

GRRR done it again to night, must be the antibiotics. I am already weak now feel even worse. Got cleaned up showered etc went to bed exhausted now three hours later wide awake. CAN I HAVE MY LIFE BACK.

Feel like crying. Heathers awake now as well

1 Like

hope today is a better day for you Don, ms justs sucks…sorry you didnt get to see much of your friends, lucky them spending winter in the sun,now that would be nice… we always used to have a winter holiday…aahh those were the days,thanks to the ms i cant do holidays anymore…

(((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

J x

1 Like

It must be the antibiotics Don. Hope you get a good night’s sleep tonight.

Maybe call the GP in morning?

Pat xx