Still knackered another day out

We had another day out on Thursday

http://disableddon.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/just-got-up.html

Not written much about it this time but I did have a fantastic time. I managed to remember stuff I should never have remembered I had a really good time and then we came back to Whitstable and shared a bucket of KFC Heather always has trays and hand wipes etc in the car, I think she was once a Boy Scout because she is always prepared. Friday was spent mostly recovering and today has been very slow I am exhausted.

Don

1 Like

Hope Sunday is better for you Don. Good to have the blogs back !

Nina x

Hi Don,

It’s really good to have the blogs back.

Sorry you are having a tiring couple of days, You always have to pay the price don’t you?

Hope you feel yourself soon.

Take care,

Mags xx

1 Like

Hi Don

That’s a very frustrating thing about ms, we have a lovely day out, and then pay the price for the next few days. Time for you now to rest, rest, and rest some more.

So glad the blogs are working again, I so missed them.

Your wife is so organised, puts me to shame, she deserves a medal, please tell her that I rate her organisational skills in awe.

Pam x

1 Like

Hi Don,

What a great day, just such a shame as has been said that we suffer for doing a “normal thing” but such a big thing for us. My son works part time at KFC as he starts Uni next month, so I dearly hope your chicken was to your liking?

Yesterday I met a friend of over 20 years and she took me for lunch, I had the time of my life, we are such good friends, and when we catch up it’s loud and full of laughs. When I stumble over words or forget what I was talking about, she makes me feel at ease, not once harassed or embarrassed. We share tears and laughter and she knows how exhausted I become and slowly takes me back to the car.

Today I can manage to stroke to dog and drink my tea and say hello to my new friends here, Hi DON, hi Nina, Hi Mags, Hi Pam!

i have started reading your blogs and I think they are awesome!

Hope you all have a good day

Polly xxx

2 Likes

Hi Polly

stroking the dog …one of my favorite things to do!

hope you feel stronger tomorrow.

Nina x

1 Like

Mags still cant get used to seeing the name ROBIN

Nina I slept all morning and Heather woke me at four minutes to one just in time for the Grand Prix I got up after it finished so another slow day.

Pam thank you I spend a lot of my time on my blogs, I started blogging to promote Thanet http://promotethanet.blogspot.co.uk/ which is where I live but I soon got round to doing my Disabled Don blog http://disableddon.blogspot.co.uk/ because not getting out it is more about me and MS. I spend so much time on my computer it seens sort of cathartic. I spend ages on Twitter retweeting local businesses I miss work so much it is my way of doing my bit.

Polly I love your lady with the red umberella. Reminds me of the Summer of Colour exhibition at the Turner Contemporary with ladies in black and red http://promotethanet.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/take-that-as-red-then-margate-summer-of.html the KFC was great as always we went to the drive through at Chestfield and had a coffee before ordering a huge bucket of chicken chips and sweetcorn. I cantt believe how exhaused I get just sitting in the ccar and talking to grown ups. Glad you had a good time with your friend its great to have that type of relationship.

Heather has just gone to the evening service at church so I have my choice of whatever I want on tv. shame nothing on but just got a phone call as writing this justt about to be joined by another mad man the converation is just about to get daft.

Don

1 Like

Hi Don

What amazes me most, is how tired I get, not doing anything difficult, just talking to family or friends when they visit! That’s hard to accept for me, cos I always enjoyed a good natter.

Just watched Man U struggling to keep the score a draw with Sunderland, what a change to how they used to play.

Pam x

Pam just going to watch match of the Day

Don

Don, I got up after GP started too but I had put it on record. I expect you’re thinking smart a**e!

you didn’t miss much, poor Lewis got clipped by Rosburg and ended up DNF!

the new Aussie won…sorry name gone…Daniel something …he is doing amazingly, isn’t he.

lovely Jenson came in sixth…other than that a bit dull…even my GP mad husband wanted to keep fast forwarding !

hope you enjoyed the evening with your pal,

Nina x