Money for nothing? Well, it costs a phone call

IF ANY 2 OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY TO YOU…
*ON LOW INCOME
*TAX CREDITS
*HAVE A CHILD UNDER 5
*INCOME SUPPORT
*DISABILITY PREMIUM
*DLA

PLEASE GOOGLE ‘WARM HOME DISCOUNTS’ FOLLWED BY YOUR ELECTRICITY PROVIDER YOU WILL GET A REBATE OF £120 BY MARCH THIS YEAR AND ITS EASY TO APPLY FOR…
THIS IS CALLED WARMER HOME DISCOUNTS. ITS GOVERMENT PAYMENTS WHICH THEY’RE NOT SO QUICk TO WRITE AND TELL YOU ABOUT.

WHEN YOU TELEPHONE THEM, YOU WILL NEED NI NUMBER, GAS/ELECTRIC CUSTOMER NUMBER AND KNOW WHAT BENEFIT YOU RECEIVE.

YOU JUST NEED A HOUSEHOLD INCOME OF LESS THAN £16000 PER YEAR.

IT’S THERE, SO CLAIM IT - I AM PUBLICISING THIS WHEREVER POSSIBLE SO THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS A RIGHT TO IT CAN CLAIM IT.

Wb’S GIRLFRIEND (he couldn’t type this much out he said)

Good luck to you all.

Just doing what used to be known as ‘bumping’. 'cos this is the best thing for yonks, and I think peeps should be made aware.

Wb (typed by my own sticky digit)

Hello Woblyboy,

This sounds a fantstic scheme, but unfortunately (though of course my mum is the best thing since sliced bread) I live with my mum and as the bills are addressed to her, I don’t qualify for this discount. Humph! etc, etc.

Moira

Hi Woblyboy.

Good post.

Really sorry to hijack your thread but I am unable to start one of my own today and my post in ‘welcome to version 2’ is going unnoticed.

Could a moderator please look into the issue of where my 4 attempted posts have gone today? Each time I am told the post has been created, but also 404 i do not have access etc.

I would like advice and support and these technical problems are really not good in a forum that exists for this reason. I seem to have problems every time I try to post here.

Ive rung British Gas who inform me that if on their essentials tarrif the discount doesnt apply because its cheaper leccy & gas anyway. When I asked if it was equivalent to the £120 discount they said yes, but there is no checking. they have so many tarrifs, yet our household fits into most of the categories for the discount.

Im going round in circles and getting nowhere, anyone got more info with this company? What is Home Energy Care - anyone any ideas.

bren

xxx

Thank you Sooooooooo much! 1 happy bunny as i qualify and also have to be on life long Warfain so thin blood = big bills!!! Thanks again

The best way to get this sorted is to message one of the web team directly…

You should be able to send Greg Chivers a message using this link:

http://www.mssociety.org.uk/messages/new/34?destination=user%2F34

Lots of people, myself included, have had these sort of problems.

I am sure that the gremlins will be banished soon!

TREMENDOUS POST.

bump bump bumping along

Thanks for this…have applied online…now we will have to wait and see.