MIA ...... explanation !!

Whilst I’ve been a member for a few years, I’ve been MIA from here for quite a while because… I’ve been busy fundraising for The Multiple Sclerosis Society !!!

I set up a little venture called Mary’s Snowflake Creations. I knit / crochet and only charge for the yarn. Instead of paying me, people make a donation to The MSS. And I proper proud of how it’s going. I’ve raised nearly £4000 and ship orders all over the world.

I would really appreciate you lovely lot having a look and liking the page as it then reaches a wider audience and raises more money !!! Redirecting...

​Thanks

Catherine

2 Likes

Wow. You’re so clever. And enterprising.They are beautiful. Well done to you all.

Sue

2 Likes

Liked and shared, well done MrsH.

I love to crochet yet hadn’t done since my twenties, till last year when I made blankets with unicorn hoods and then snowmen for my granddaughters. I keep promising myself I’ll do more…hasn’t happened yet.

Keep up the good work and be very proud.

Jan x

2 Likes

My goodness, what beautiful work! That is a wonderful thing you are doing, Mrs H.

Alison

1 Like

Catherine; your a special lady.

George

1 Like

Thank you all !! I’m a wee bit proud of how it’s grown, from knitting bits and pieces for friends, to getting orders from abroad. And there isn’t a nurse on the ward where I have Tysabri, that hasn’t got something made by me !!

2 Likes

A wee bit proud? Blimey, you should be enormously proud of your superb achievement. George is absolutely right, you are very special indeed.

Sue

2 Likes

i just had a look and shared it to facebook.

you clever thing you!

1 Like

You’re all wonderful !!! Thank you for looking and liking… it has generated some new interest !!

catherine xx

1 Like