Me !! No way !! Soooo excited.

So, for those of you who don’t know, I am a huge supporter of the Great North Air Ambulance and have actively fund raised for a number of years. They do not receive a single penny of government funding and they are entirely funded by charitable donations. Anyhow, a couple of weeks ago, I shared an awareness raising post without (admittedly) reading it properly. A few days ago I’m blasély reading their website to catch up on news and noticed a post about their candyland ball. Ooooh methinks, someone has won the VIP package to the ball who has the same name as me !! It took a full 30 seconds to sink in… IT IS ACTUALLY ME !! I have won tickets to the ball, a chauffeur driven limo to and from, meal, drinks bar, the lot !! I am so excited…slightly worried about the frock thing…the only dress I have ever worn was my wedding dress !! But hey ho, I’ll find something. WOW!! I won !

Have a fantastic time!

Maria x

Fantastic Catherine - congratulations! Let us know how it goes! Teresa xx

It’s Saturday 15th June. I have to stop myself bubbling over til then !! Xx

Haha, Pat ! I just you tubed it !

Yay!!! A deserving winner :slight_smile: Have a wonderful time! Karen x

That’s really good news. Enjoy yourself.

That’s great news, have a wonderful night. The air ambulances are such a worthy cause.

WOW - congratulations. I can recommend ebay for the ‘posh frock’ thing ! Hope you have a great time.

Hazel

Nice one H,would an elasticated Posh Frock be an idea so you can make full use of the facilities.I’m betting that the evening’s proceedings will be plastered all over FaceAche,YourTube etc so it’ll be a hoot.

Nice to know a winner occasionally and if that isn’t a reason to stay well,what is?

Congrats,

S xx

ps How do you get so far with only one frock? I’ve worn a couple,not even when I got married.

Well done I hope you have a wonderful time :wink: Mary

Wow…sounds great. You deserve it hun. Have a fab time x x x

Well done! Enjoy your evening xx

Lovely news. Have fun.

A

x

Wow!

Well done & well deserved.

Pat x

That’s brilliant news, well done! It’s a lovely feeling when you win something, what a lovely surprise!

I can’t wait to hear all about it.

Tracey x

Oh how lovley!

All your hard fundraising work has rewarded you with this wonderful prize.

Where will the ball be held?

luv Pollx

Well done Catherine. Have a great time. :slight_smile: x

Well done you, enjoy

x

Have a lovely time !!!