Massages at college salon

My local college does 75 minute aromatherapy massages for £12. Reflexology same price, they have a beauty school salon. I think I need to treat myself every few months.

1 Like

hi lenney,

aromatherapy is lovely but some oils are very powerful and may not go well with ms.

do some research.

bergamot is nice and lifts the spirits.

enjoy

carole x

Thanks Carole good idea, I’m just going to ask for only using carrier oil almond oil.

Lavender is a safe oil and very relaxing. Enjoy Lenney.

xx

l have had several aromatherapy massages at our local college. They will know what oils to use for MS. Some are for muscle fatigue - balance immune function and memory - Rosemary. Cedarwood Atlas Sweet Majoram. Or for a relaxant - stress release massage they might use Roman Chamomile -Lavender. You will be well looked after - and the trainee is under supervision all the time.

Try the reflexology as well.

And do ask if they do a ‘lower rate’ as you are disabled.

The trainees need to have a certain amount of clients that they see regularly - case studies - so you might be able to get one to come to you. l did this with a student doing sports injury massage. He came to the house every week for quite a long time. Helped alot with my walking ‘gait’.