Lovely to meet you!

The comment is scary?? Gave me quite a jolt when I turned the page and found myself staring back at me! Just trying to remember which serial killer it was - the one that sprang to mind was Dennis Nilson, but he was more into young boys…

Sorry Poppy lol

1 Like

i put a photo on my profile yesterday.

it’s of me with two other lovely ladies with ms.

i’m the one on the right hunched down so that we could all fit in the pic.

i’m quite tall at 5ft 8".

the asian lady is quite short and the other is in a wheel chair.

I would like to write that I am the spitting image of Daphne from Scooby Doo, but alas, I am Velma x

I’ve been to have a look Carole but can’t see any photo…I wonder if it’s because I’m on my phone? I’ll check it out later.

[quote=“patience”]

I would like to write that I am the spitting image of Daphne from Scooby Doo, but alas, I am Velma x

[/quote] Well at least you don’t look like Scooby! Now that would be of concern. :slight_smile:

I couldn’t see any photo either …x

My exhausted plegridy weekends I bear a resemblance to shaggy!

1 Like

i don’t think i clicked the right button for a photo to be seen.

it’s not on my home page but on the one that says Carole.

clear as mud eh.

brain fog reaching all the way to my fingertips today.

Here’s me - 60 and 11/12’s, 5 feet six inches, short hair (shove it under the tap that just about does) and has been various colours over the years but now just highlighted. One tattoo on my shoulder of a hummingbird, toying with getting another one but not quite sure. Wear glasses but rarely wear skirts/dresses, live in trainers, love 50’s and 60’s music and most of the current stuff out these days but hate jazz. Have chickens and dogs, love people who make me laugh and I have a passion for gardening. Poster on my wall saying - ‘I can’t decide whether to be a good example or a horrible warning’ that’s the trouble with us Geminis we can never make our minds up!

Hah! You sound like my kind of person FB. Chickens, dogs and a passion for gardening. I love gardens and gardening. I feel very cheated these days, to have to pay someone to do mine. :frowning: As for the second tattoo…go for it! How about a blossom for the humming bird to feed from? My youngest daughter is a Gemini. Hmmm…

Now there’s a thing Poppy a flower might just be the thing! We also have had to get someone in to help, our garden is quite large and we grow all our own veg, OH does the veggies and I do the flowers. Not having quite so much energy now we have managed to find someone who does much of the heavy work. Cheated? Yes. However, I have taken to raised gardening in veggie trugs but plant flowers in them. This has stopped me getting stuck in flower beds. When I was first diagnosed my OH would always ask if I was alright and if I shouted that I was stuck he would rush down the garden and drag me out from wherever I was. Now if I shout he calls back ‘be there in a minute’ so I end up sitting in the middle of the flower beds looking like a redundant gnome! Hence the change to high rise gardening. However, I can still dig sitting down when the need arises - can’t stand up to dig as I fall over! The only downside of the latter is you are on the same level as the dogs nose, why do they always have to put it in your ears?