Forum

Looking for some guidance...

So I’m sick of googling and searching so I’m coming to the experts… Here’s my symptoms. I want to see it this is similar to anyone else that has been diagnosed or not. Starting in April of 2019 I started having dizzy spells. Not like spinning, just feeling a little off balance. I went to my GP and she contributed it to hormones (I was a few months post partum at that point.) A couple months later I started having pressure in my ears and behind my nose at times. I went back and she thought it was my inner ear. Told me to take Claritin and Flonase which I did. The dizziness subsided when I take these religiously. Then in October I started having trouble focusing when I was driving or riding in a car. It also happened when I was in big dept stores. Went to an optometrist where my eyes were dilated. I was told I had great vision and the back of my eyes looked very healthy. Well, 3 weeks ago I started having tingling (pins and needles) pop up at random areas in my body. They last a few minutes and stop. Usually moving to a different area. At that time it was in my hands and arms bilaterally and on my face. Went back to GP and she found my BP was elevated and put me on a BP Med and some Prozac for anxiety. The Prozac makes my anxiety worse so I’m not taking it right now. The tingling went away for 3 weeks and now it’s back in my hands and feet. Happens for a few minutes then goes away, coming back shortly after… Seems much worse if I’m concentrating on it. Of course I’m googling every single symptom I’m having and every time something about MS comes up. I’m driving myself crazy and I feel like I’m being dismissed by my doctor. Does this sound like how anyone else’s MS started? Thanks in advance and sorry this is so long.