Knees buckling uh oh

Well just had another bad fall due to knees buckling no warning they just give way Willy nilly it used to be once in a blue moon but this has happened now 4x in 6 days and I’m just wondering if I should bother my nurse with it or Not, I’ve been diagnosed 8yrs now but the knee thing is making me concerned could it be due to my r&r m.s. or my age I’m 60 any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated :relaxed:

hi bubbles

we’re the same age, i’m 60 too.

tbh i think you need to see a neuro physio - hah! as if they grow on trees!

there are exercises to strengthen the knees but it will take time for improvements to show.

where at one time all the weird stuff i put down to ms but now realise it could be old age and decripitude!

you’re not decrepit.

hope you didn’t injure yourself in your falls.

woudn’t it be great if we could have flooring like bouncy castles!

take care out there (as they used to say in Hill Street Blues)

carole x

Hi

Have you checked to make sure you don’t have a sneaky UTI? The last time I had a couple of falls it was due to my knees buckling when I had an infection.

I don’t think there’s a rule that says once you reach the age of 60 things start falling apart!

So if I were you, I’d talk to your MS nurse. Check it’s not a UTI, if not, then maybe a relapse?

Sue

Hi

Have you checked to make sure you don’t have a sneaky UTI? The last time I had a couple of falls it was due to my knees buckling when I had an infection.

I don’t think there’s a rule that says once you reach the age of 60 things start falling apart!

So if I were you, I’d talk to your MS nurse. Check it’s not a UTI, if not, then maybe a relapse?

Sue