Kindred Buzzers

Reading the posts on here, sharing sadnesses yet also having a chuckle (Kizzydane’s latest about describing the symptoms is fab) makes me feel like part of a little family of similarly suffering soulmates. I wouldn’t wish these symptoms on anyone but it’s so encouraging to find there are others like me while I struggle to accept what is going on with my body.

Last night I was woken up by so many jerks followed by strong muscle tightenings that I was feeling like an exhausted freak this morning especially finding my jimmyjams wet where my bladder had spasmed and squeezed wee out. Add my buzzing legs, boiling foot and buckling knee to the mix and I was beginning to get very down about it all but coming on here I always find others in the same predicaments and then find someone having a chuckle at it whilst sympathising whenever someone is down.

Sooo, thank you kindred buzzers! I need you as my body misbehaves and my head is trying to work out what on earth is going on.

I am new on here, only been on 2 or 3 times but have posted each time, i must make it on more often as i know exactly what you mean in this post, i feel no one else really understands the extent of some of my symptoms and am sure even hubby thinks i’m making it up sometimes lol… although like yourself i wouldn’t wish it on anyone it is very comforting to know that on here people really do understand how you feel. The symptoms post made me giggle tonight :slight_smile: