joke not MS

The other night I was invited out for a night with the lads. I told my wife that I would be home by midnight, “I promise!” Well, the hours passed and the Blue WKDs went down way too easily.

Around 3 a.m., a bit pissed, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuc…kooed three times. Quickly, realising my wife would probably wake up, I cuckooed another nine times.

I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with her. (Even when totally smashed… three cuckoos plus nine cuckoos totals twelve cuckoos MIDNIGHT!)

The next morning my wife asked me what time I got in. I told her ‘MIDNIGHT’. She didn’t seem pissed off in the least.

Whew, I got away with that one! Then she said, “We need a new cuckoo clock.”

When I asked her why, she said, “Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said ‘oh shit.’ Cuckooed four more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.”

Sounds like it could be a true story to me. LMAO!

If you have more like that get them posted!

Mr S

PMSL- thats so funny

Seen that one before but I still giggled.

H

xx

thats a cracker !xx

Great stuff.

Take care.

Chris R.

I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

I know its going to be a bad day when I get out of bed and miss the floor.

Nice one, same again next week.

Moira

Very good.

Pam

Lol Cheryl:)