Jack Osborne well what do we think folks!

I thought it was very good.

Agree about SPMS and PPMS… but I suppose it could be very confusing if they get into the various types… it was all clear info and that’s what matters.

Pat x

Very emotional for me aswell. I have a 2, 10, and 15 yr old and i do not have the mobility to do not the things i should with my youngest. God knows how im going to be with my youngest when he is 10. The woman on the scooter was very upsetting, as i could relate to her wholly

lt was over too soon - but any longer l suppose the public would be bored. But in the short time l think he did manage to get a lot over. Perhaps we could see the ‘out takes’ at some time. As it must have been cut to size. Nothing was mentioned about treatment - or lack of treatment. l thought Jack had the stem-cell treatment. Anyone know more about that.

But the boy did good. Shall look at it again.

Hi, I thought Jack was very good, as were the two ladies, I found it very emotional, kind of brings it home, makes it real, even though I know it is, also I thought it’s about time we saw something like this about MS on telly, I spoke to sister today who told me that for the first time ever she recieved in the post a letter about donating to the MS society, so that’s a good thing too. Take care all. x x

My brother watched it and was surprised at the level of disability of the some of the people in the MS drop in centre. He started to tell me they had something else other than MS and I was able to tell him that unfortunately MS can cause this sort of disability. I hope some other people’s relatives realised some of what it’s like living with MS too.

Wendy x

Having fairly recently been diagnosed, that’s one of the hardest bits… when people try to tell you about their neighbour that is fine for years at a time! There is a massive lack of awareness about the types of MS. Even my own father and sister tried to tell me that I’d have long periods of no symptoms, it was heartbreaking to tell them otherwise! I had so little knowledge about MS so I can’t even say I knew better, I truly didn’t :frowning:

Thanks for the link Ellen, I will watch it later :slight_smile:

Sonia x

Absolutely Sonia.

The fact that I am a) male b) ALWAYS limping and c) have perfect vision and cognitive function does seem to confuse many folk who I’ve told I’ve got PPMS.

I hate myself for feeling this, but I do so often feel that I am chalk to the RRMS cheese. Sorry.

I found it very moving & it reduced me to tears, I’ve never been as frightened of this disease as I am now. Well done Jack think there should be more publicity about MS on tv and how it affects all types of MS’rs