itching

Odd question, but is itching an MS symptom? I’ve had mad itching on neck and along jawline but no rash.

Hi Yes, I get a kind of itching. It sometimes feels like my skin is crawling and other times it’s as if mozzies are landing on me and I want to slap them away !! It usually happens at night and when I’m resting but not always. It’s nowhere near as bad since I started on amytriptyline and has decreased as the dose has increased. Xx

It can be, yes. Karen x

Yep I get it to.

Try Doublebase Gel. It’s really good. Buy it on Amazon or your GP can prescribe it.

Pat x

I had itching this was a year or two before my obvious neuro symptoms that prompted referral. It use to be more obvious when I got hot/stressed and was on my face. i forvever thought it was an allergy or my acne etc etc and eliminated various things to find the cause. In the end it went by itself and I didn’t think any further of it - now looking back it proably was something and related to my neuro symptoms.

Reemz

X

Thanks for your replies, I had itching on and off for the last couple of years. It’s also been on my forearms, after several episodes I decided it must be an allergy to perfume and now only spray perfume on my clothes not my skin.

Yes, I itch on my jawline, in fact I looked it up the other day and came up with articles on Carotid artery which was interesting.

Yes, I itch on my jawline, in fact I looked it up the other day and came up with articles on Carotid artery which was interesting.