it`s been a morning and a half here!

Blimey Poll, that’s some drama (who needs soap opera’s lol)

Glad you’re in one piece and there was at least a bit of excitement with the firemen :smiley: Your carer sounds like a diamond too reacting so quickly to make sure you weren’t in harms way :slight_smile:

Hope you have a quieter day tomorrow, you could probably do with it.

Sonia x

Oh Poll, you do cheer us all up with your antics, hope you get your electrics sorted out so all your equipment works. I bet you cheered the firemen up to !!! Karen xxx

Hi Pat, there were actually 3 Firemen Sam lifting me…I know, I need to stay on my diet!

pollx

Hi Lisa, glad my tale made you smile…good to know I still have my uses!

pollxx

Hiya again.

Ta ever so for your replies. Good to know my tale made you smile. See, I`m still good for summat, eh?

pollxx

Just remembered summat a friend said re yesterday.

Besides firemen at our house, I also had a podiatrist, a delivery man, the electricity board emergency man, my carer, the postman, a district nurse so…

this pal said anyone watching would think i`ve got a fetish for folk in uniform. have you seen the advert for a dating agency, which is for people in uniform?

It must`ve looked like I was trying everyone on their books out, eh?

You gotta laff, innit?

pollxx

Yes, I’ve seen that ad…and if I wasn’t married… Xx

You naughty lady!

pollxx

:relaxed::relaxed:

Oh Poll. What a nightmare!!

Sounds like you still have your sense of humour though. What some people will do to get firemen round!!! Hehehe!!

Hope you are feeling better today.

Shazzie xx

The lengths some people will go to just to pull a fella or two …

But seriously Poll, it could not have been fun at the time - but you have still made us laugh.
But it also makes the point that what could have been trivial for a lot of people, was very serious for one of us.

I’m glad it was no worse.

Geoff

Ta once again pals.

Yeh, Geoff, just popping outside to the safety of my garden, should the house have caught fire, is a major expedition for me!

luv Pollyxx