ISC not as scary as I thought

Hi everyone, I have had yet another c****y MS week. Last monday my GP put me on antidepressants, which the effects were being noticed after only 3 days and I saw a friend on Saturday who commented on how much better I was, nearly back to my old self (wish it worked on my body too!). Today I had another bladder scan, and she said I really needed ISC. She brought me a lot of different catheters to try, and a booklet to read,and she would phone me on Wednesday to see how I was getting on. All day I have been sstudying the booklet, looking on the web, and every time I picked a cather up I froze. I didn’t think I could do it. After a shower tonight I tried. It took a few minutes, but was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Afterwards I felt so much better! I remember having a similar feeling when I started Rebif. Why do I woory about trying new things? I just want anyone in the same situation to know it is easy.

Lynne x

Yeah for isc. I don’t have to spend my life searching for loos. I didn’t get a choice of catheters either. And yeah for desmopressin - cant remember last time I had to get up in the night to wee And yeah for everyone on this forum -helped me so much Min xx