Good evening everyone. I realise this is a horrible topic, but I’d appreciate any thoughts from anyone else who might suffer this rather distressing thing. I’ve started having problems with swallowing and choking and follow all the usual advice given to combat that, i.e, concentrating on eating and drinking, chewing small amounts carefully, taking sips of water between mouthfuls etc. However, I’ve had a couple of occasions when I have been really sick with no warning at all, not even feeling sick beforehand. Before I go off to the docs, I wondered if anyone else out there has experienced the same thing and how it jas been treated if at all.
Thanks for your help everyone, and keep well.