insulting reference,

please correct me if im wrong but js listening on radio 2 news, 12 PM,im sure i js the new DWP guy ,& now i carnt remember his name! IDS replacement (puppet) refure to us (disabled folk)as the bottom of society, did any one els hear that? i know i should be asleep but the demonds & ghoust came a calling again, i carnt be write,surly

gnight yal, julien

The bottom of society, huh?

I’d like to see him tell Stephen Hawking that to his face…

Oh WAIT, he’ll only mean POOR disabled people!

2 Likes

You sound surprised Julien…

Unfortunately for him even us dreggs have a vote.

He needs to think before he opens his gob

1 Like

I heard that ‘bottom of society’ line ;( And what about this ‘most disabled’ people that Osborne etc refers to - who qualifies for being the ‘most’ disabled? Good to help people with mild and moderate disability retain their independence too

aargh!

i used up this year’s quota of swear words in the first week of january!

ignore them and trust to karma to get them!

carole x

1 Like

that’s ok carole, just add them as an attachment :0)

1 Like

[quote=“BeccaT”]

I heard that ‘bottom of society’ line ;( And what about this ‘most disabled’ people that Osborne etc refers to - who qualifies for being the ‘most’ disabled? Good to help people with mild and moderate disability retain their independence too

[/quote] so my ears were not playing tricks on me! this guy rearly is a peice £< %%%%, incensative, cruel, bastard!!!

I wonder if his costituents heard or are aware of this remark! why is my mind overeackting,id like 2 meet him!angryangry thorght i would of calmed down over the w/end,

Julien, GGRRRangry have a good week yall,wink,