Inspiration from an 80's song

Travelling to my fathers the other day and this song came on the radio, it’s Duran Durand ordinary life. the chorus really captured how I was feeling and tears came about whilst i was driving, snotty nose and all. And I don’t cry for yesterday There’s an ordinary world Somehow I have to find And as I try to make my way To the ordinary world I will learn to survive Yvette

the power of music is never to be under estimated. Like youYvette I was moved to tears many years after my father died by a Luther Vandross song Dance with my Father

"Back when I was a child, before life removed all the innocence, My father would lift me high and dance with my mother and me and then spin me around til I feel asleep, then up the stairs he would carry me and I knew for sure I was loved. If I could get the chance, another walk and dance with him I’d play a song that would never end…

Just glad I was on my own - it stirred so many happy memories of childhood.

Not inspirational but there’s a poem reminds me of limbo I saw a man upon the stair I saw a man who was not there He wasn’t there again today I wish that man would go away Axx

I’ve got the les miserable 10 year anniversary cd. Play it every so often when I fancy a good crying session