inflatable bath seat

I am wondering if anyone has one of those inflatable bath seats? I’m feeling it’s becoming trickier getting in/out of the bath. Bathroom is really needing updated but…not right now! Saw bath seat & wondered if they were any good.

Thanks to anyone who responds!

I would suggest that you speak to your occupational therapist if you have on. There is a real chance of buying something that may not work for you and also pay heavily for the pleasure. The OT’s should be able to look at it for you, assess your needs and also offer the right equipment for your needs.

Best wishes

Willie

Next door neighbour, lent me one to try, it had been issued to her husband, who could not get on with it.

I found that as it inflated it started to get unstable, the more it inflated thee more unstable it got, you would have to have very good balance to use it. Just imagine what it would be like trying to sit on a large jelly, that’s as close as I can describe it.

I must point out that I have never tried to sit on a jelly, for any jelly lovers that might be reading this.

Take care.

Chris R.

I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

I know its going to be a bad day when I get out of bed and miss the floor, today is such a day.

I have no idea why the above is in bold type.

Also thee should read the.

Take care.

Chris R.

I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

I know its going to be a bad day when I get out of bed and miss the floor, today is such a day.

OT gave me a bath seat after they assessed the house earlier this year its not one of the inflatable ones but a proper seat, its nice and stable and easy to use, it’s level with the top of the bath when raised so I sit down, swing my legs round and down I go the only trouble is because of the bits underneath that make it go up and down it doesn’t go right to the bottom of the bath so not all of me gets underwater, but its better than nothing.