incident in london

Could you post the link… Or message it to me Many thanks Xx

Certainly Tilly… Woolwich Soldier is fundraising for Help for Heroes Xx

I’ve tried to post but the forum won’t let me, so I’ve sent it by pm. Xx

Hmmmmm… File not found

Will look on fb for it Xx

It works for me…if it still won’t work just go to just giving.co.uk and look for the Woolwich soldier. Xx

Dont facebook and twitter have mods to delete racist comments? If not they ought to.

The couple were married in halifax…we feel for our community loss here.

I was stunned by the way a female passer by spoke calmy to the murderer.

It`s all such a waste…so sad.

pollxx

Oh my… Tried it again… Worked just fine Thanks again Xx

Oh my… Tried it again… Worked just fine Thanks again Xx

To a certain extent, these sites rely on their participants reporting problems, but a few voices are nothing in the oceans of data flowing through the online social networking world.

• facebook handles more than 500 terabytes of data every day

• more 2.5 billion items are shared every day on facebook

• more than 300 million photos are uploaded every on facebook

And those are just a few of the staggering statistics for just ONE of the big social networking sites! How fortunate we are here to have our lovely mods to keep things under control

Lolli xx

The EDL have clearly been ‘smart’ by picking photos like the woman kneeling with the man, so people are sharing that all over facebook That’s exactly what they do to get people begind them. A friend of mine shared the photo and she’s not from british descent! I hate that type of organisation, they just stir up trouble. So sad in every way.

The EDL have actually released a statement condemning any form of attack agaonst the mosques and ethnic community. People misinterpret what some of these groups promote. All they see is racism, but strip that away and you see a different picture all together.

I cried my eyes out at lunchtime today. I was watching the lunchtime news and the young soldiers mother was on. My heart was breaking for her.

Mary

Me too. And the wife. And then I cried again at 6pm news.

Tragic, evil end to a brave man’s short life. RIP Lee Rigby.

Shazzie xx

From an ex soldier, ironically once based in Woolwich Barracks, I salute you Drummer Lee Rigby. Such a waste of young life. My thoughts are with the entire family.

Yesterday someone set up a Facebook page which was named Drummer Lee Rigby was a … and deserved to die. I have deliberately left out the missing word as it accused him of a disgraceful criminal act and must have been very hurtful to his friends and family. The page had over 100 followers at one point and Facebook did not remove it despite hundreds of people reporting it to them. Thanks to another page, hundreds of people reported it as a crime to the Met who acted to get the page removed and are taking action against those responsible. The owners of Facebook are only interested in making money and don’t care what comments/pages are posted. As much as I like keeping in touch with friends on FB I get very annoyed with the actions of other people on it but I suppose it reflects society in general …

Tracey x

My thought are with the family. It was horrific news that no parent wants to ever hear. I really feel for his wife with their child. Life is so precious, I cannot understand how any one could do such a vicious attack