Image removed by Moderator..why? Please

Why have so many of the static images (not all) been removed by the moderators please :?: Did we do something wrong :?: :cry: :cry: :cry: V

I was wondering the same thing… And we were having so much fun!!! :roll: Jo x

Copied from another thread: Turtles Head wrote: Whats with all the images being removed by moderators, not that I saw the images when they where posted. The excuse of moving images may not be liked by some people with ms sight problems is a bit lame, surely if you do not like the image you can scroll down, or go back to the home page quickly enough to avoid the image. Hands up to this one - the answer is that this here Moderator isn’t sure whether they are allowed or not so I’m being cautious [or over-zealous] till I hear from the admin. team. I think there may be a band width issue for people with slower internet access. Should have an answer tomorrow. Liz [Moderator]

susie27 wrote:

Copied from another thread: Turtles Head wrote: Whats with all the images being removed by moderators, not that I saw the images when they where posted. The excuse of moving images may not be liked by some people with ms sight problems is a bit lame, surely if you do not like the image you can scroll down, or go back to the home page quickly enough to avoid the image. Hands up to this one - the answer is that this here Moderator isn’t sure whether they are allowed or not so I’m being cautious [or over-zealous] till I hear from the admin. team. I think there may be a band width issue for people with slower internet access. Should have an answer tomorrow. Liz [Moderator]

Well, any answer yet? Are we allowed to use the image facility :?: V

Not yet - it is up for discussion. Liz