I love the new forum!!

Yes I do, I really do!!! Positive comments only please, and no I’m not stirring it, just telling the truth!! Nothing like positive comments to make everyone happy and smiley!! [Image removed by Moderator] A contented happy chilled out person!!

Me too

[Image removed by Moderator]

I DO NOT LIKE IT BUT AM HOPING IT WILL IMPROVE I DO LIKE YOUR COLOURFUL POSTING HOWEVER AS ITS THE FIRST SIGN OF IT NOT BEING STERILE

Me too!!! I love it 'm happy about it and I love my pusscats as well, so here they are…so please meet Lliy & Harvey Bengals!! :smiley: [Image removed by Moderator. Moving images in particular can have detrimental effects to the eyesight of some people with MS]

:oops: Oops!! I meant to type Lily obviously…she has forgiven me though. :lol:

I love it too [Image removed by Moderator. Images, particularly moving ones, can have a detrimental effect on the eyesight of some people with MS]

[Image removed by Moderator] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

may be a nice positive post but if you want a dig at anyone do it properly. like the pics though apart from the moving image with cats didmt think we could have these as hurts some peoples eyes here soz.

moomoo123 wrote:

may be a nice positive post but if you want a dig at anyone do it properly. like the pics though apart from the moving image with cats didmt think we could have these as hurts some peoples eyes here soz.

I don’t see anyone having a dig, Just a positive post about the new forum John

Hi, love it too, there are still some minor niggles, but it is definately better than the old forum. Lynne x :smiley:

learning, moving forward slowly, happy to be here one day I will be :ugeek: just like my OH!!! Clarexxx

I’m loving it to I know there’s alot of moaning about it but its nice to move with the times. Mark.

Whats with all the images being removed by moderators, not that I saw the images when they where posted. The excuse of moving images may not be liked by some people with ms sight problems is a bit lame, surely if you do not like the image you can scroll down, or go back to the home page quickly enough to avoid the image.

Turtles Head wrote:

Whats with all the images being removed by moderators, not that I saw the images when they where posted. The excuse of moving images may not be liked by some people with ms sight problems is a bit lame, surely if you do not like the image you can scroll down, or go back to the home page quickly enough to avoid the image.

Yes I was going to ask that too Turtles Head (btw love the name. :lol: ) What’s the point of having the facility to post pics and then not being allowed to use it? I half understand the moving images objection although imo one particular member made an issue out of it because they had their own personal agenda against the new site… :roll:

susie27 wrote:

Turtles Head wrote:

Hands up to this one - the answer is that this here Moderator isn’t sure whether they are allowed or not so I’m being cautious [or over-zealous] till I hear from the admin. team. I think there may be a band width issue for people with slower internet access. Should have an answer tomorrow. Liz [Moderator]

Thanks Liz. :slight_smile: