Old forum versus new forum!

Hi all… I really feel like I need to add a positive spin on the new forum. As someone who has been ‘lurking’ around the old form for quite a while, I finally found the guts to join this new forum, as it felt like a bit of a new start, where maybe I wasn’t the only ’ new person ’ here. Anyway, I’m loving all the words of encouragement and advice, and want to thank you all… And I’m sure when the odd issue is resolved everyone will learn to love it! And to live up to my normal mantra in life… You can’t go back, only forward. Xx Jo xx

I see it like this. I used to prefer my old life before MS came along. Now I just have to get on with the changes life has thrown at me, and accept them. Nothing I can do to change my health, and therefore I shall adapt to this new site too! Only thing that bugs me is I had to register as a new member, even with the same name, so it looks like I’ve only just joined even if I’ve been a member for 3 or 4 years!! Give me a few months, and I won’t even remember the old site…

HEAR HEAR! :smiley:

fififlower wrote:

I see it like this. I used to prefer my old life before MS came along. Now I just have to get on with the changes life has thrown at me, and accept them. Nothing I can do to change my health, and therefore I shall adapt to this new site too! Only thing that bugs me is I had to register as a new member, even with the same name, so it looks like I’ve only just joined even if I’ve been a member for 3 or 4 years!! Give me a few months, and I won’t even remember the old site…

To this I agree … Just trying to put a positive spin on it all, just like I have to do with the rest of my generally poopy life!!! Jo xx