Hey!!

Progressive M S forum is locked!!! Sorry to be a pest but I’m missing my pals. Good morning, the power is going to my head, I’m going to sit down and put a cold cloth on my head OR a cup of coffee? Take care, I’m waffling again, I hear you say!! Flippant now?, M

LOL :slight_smile: They’ve had to close the other forums temporarily for some reason. They’ll be back asap apparently, but I don’t know when that’ll be. Karen x

Further to Karen’s reply, it’s because there has been a dramatic increase in spam since we moved to the new boards. It was spreading the mods too thin to have to clean up all of it, so access is limited to EL only, until they work out a way to foil the spammers, without having mods running round with a broom the whole time. That’s my understanding, anyway, for what it’s worth. Tina

I just want to thank Tina I got on at last I was pulling my hear out since Saturday evening lol I was going to pack it all in and leave you all but I was on the old boards and Tina helped me out. Mark

Markolad wrote:

I just want to thank Tina I got on at last I was pulling my hear out since Saturday evening lol I was going to pack it all in and leave you all but I was on the old boards and Tina helped me out. Mark

So glad you found us Mark! I wasn’t sure whether you’d have the patience to try the instructions, as I knew you were close to walking away in disgust. But looks like you did, and looks like they worked. :mrgreen: Tina x

I was very close to walking away Tina when I posted on the old site, and that should have said hair not hear lol Hopefully they’ll get everything sorted out for us Mark x