SADLY MS43 leaving

:cry: Poll has asked me to convey the fact she cant get to grips with this new site and has therefore decided to leave you all. Please pm her if you would like to wish her well, or convey to me via pm to pass on any messages. Thanking you. bren xx

:cry: very sad to hear Poll is leaving send her my love and a big thank you for helpping me through those scary moments, I can understand why and may well join her Sara x

yawn wrote:

:cry: Poll has asked me to convey the fact she cant get to grips with this new site and has therefore decided to leave you all. Please pm her if you would like to wish her well, or convey to me via pm to pass on any messages. Thanking you. bren xx

Suggest to Poll (from me) to wait for a week (or 3 :lol: ) and maybe all the glitches will be fixed by then and give it another go. I hope that the issues are resolved before more people are put off this forum V

Oh no, Poll will be so missed on these boards. Her posts are always informative and humerous and bring a smile to my face. Please tell her not to go. Pam

NO Poll you cant go, i know its been hard on a lot of us, but wheres that true yorkshire grit now, eh !!! Just keep on trying and i promise you will get used to it,but i know how ya feel, because it has stressed a lot of us out. Please stay :wink: jaki xx

Am passing on your messages bren x

Tell Poll we will miss her so much. Please stay. Anne x

I hope problems are sorted soon and this forum will become much more user friendly like the last one. The last forum was clearly built for purpose, but this isnā€™t. Very little is clear. It makes me sad because the chat forums were what got me through my diagnosis, and the thought that it is going to be this for newies is a bit depressing, and people wonā€™t bother. And that means that people will be missing out on the help and support that these boards had to offer. ;-(

yawn wrote:

Cā€™mon Poll, give it a chance!!! It is difficult right now with the various technical glitches but the Web Team have listened to our concerns and are working hard at making this a lot more user friendly. In another week it will be MUCH easier to use. Please come back and at least check it out then. You will be missed if you leave permanently :cry: Belinda :smiley:

I realise that the transfer over has been less than smooth :wink: :cry: but Iā€™m sure things will get better Poll. Why not have a wee break and then try again? Karen x

Afraid to say Iā€™m off tooā€¦I really dont think this site is fit for purposeā€¦not designed for those of us with cog problems (among others). As a post script, if you having problems logging on and have to input the confirmation code, its impossible!! unreadable! come on MSS, this site should have been designed for its members, not as promotion for the MSS!! Sorry and goodbye to all my friends on here (have to admit not been on here much) TAke care everyone love clairexxxxxx

Hey come on Poll I think we both felt like little kids last wk when we made contactā€¦you certainly made me laughā€¦as did a lot of the excited comments on hereā€¦I really felt as though I belonged with you all and that you were all my buddiesā€¦even though I donā€™t know most people on here.I think maybe a lot of us have been feeling a bit heart sick due to missing out on our ā€œold favoriteā€ and the consistency of the look, the set up and everything else about it that we were used toā€¦gone is our comfort zone heyā€¦ and after the initial cursing and then joking about the faults a bit of despondency sets inā€¦ Come back Pollā€¦you will be OK. Promise. Hereā€¦hold my handā€¦ xx Maria

And you Claireā€¦grab Polls other hand, anyone else struggling??..Have a little break and hopefully when you return all the blips will be gone and maybe the shock of the change will have settled downā€¦xx Take care all you lovelies maria.

I fully understand where Poll is coming from this new site is so different and although I am a seasoned IT user Iā€™m finding it difficult to accept too. The background colours are a nightmare the font is hard on the eyes, the flashing avatars give me a headache. I have lost all my buddy contacts and all my old private messages. The organisersvneed to relook at this and make it more user friendly or more of us may go - me included :cry:

Come on Poll, you donā€™t let MS beat you, yet youā€™ll give in on a forum because of new software. Pull ya socks up woman, I have cognitive issues too, but this is easy, I said EASY get your botty back here pronto! Lynn xx

Tilly 2 wrote:

Come on Poll, you donā€™t let MS beat you, yet youā€™ll give in on a forum because of new software. Pull ya socks up woman, I have cognitive issues too, but this is easy, I said EASY get your botty back here pronto! Lynn xx

Thatā€™s the spirit and same for any other pikers out there!!! You tell 'em Lynn! :stuck_out_tongue: If we can deal with MS we can deal with wonky software. Come to think of it this software is very appropriate for an MS site: Nothing works the way it should!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: B xx

Lol @B . I just think members are being too quick to throw the towel in. I know people donā€™t like change, but the software needed changingā€¦ FULL STOP!. You canā€™t keep a forum running on old software because it becomes impossible to manage when there are no updates available. If The web team had left it for much longer there would have been many more problems than the teething trouble we have now Considering the volume of members I think the problems have been minor really. :roll: .

Nooooooooooooooooooo. Poll canā€™t leave us. We need her positive outlook on life to keep all the us all going. She is always so happy and helpful. Someone suggested she takes a few weeks break and comes back again - please try and persuade her to try again. Tell her to keep safe take a holiday from website and come back soon, Jen xx

This is so sad. I hope she is reading all the lovely messages, and she realises how much help she has been and how much she will be missed. I agree that she should come back in a couple of weeks when all the teething problems have been sorted ( :?: :!: ) Lynne x

yawn wrote:

:cry: [a=150][a=#BF0000]Poll has asked me to convey the fact she cant get to grips with this new site and has therefore decided to leave you all. Please pm her if you would like to wish her well, or convey to me via pm to pass on any messages. Thanking you. bren Tell Poll - that l also canā€™t get to grips with this new site. We have enough problems without our favourite forum taken from us. So please give Poll my love - and tell her that l feel lost. F.