MS43 (POLL) SAYS THANK YOU

Poll has asked me to say a great big thank you to you all for your lovely comments. Shes thought long and hard and will try log on again in a few months to try get to grips with the new site, so its temporary folks, youve managed to get her to rethink her decision :smiley: . bren xx

HI Folks, I havent been onhardly at all since new site started i dont like itā€¦so sad why did thye ahve to change itā€¦i used to come on every day before ā€¦linda

HI POLL I hope you leave lt to long you have helped me through a lot will miss our talks regards Jan xx

hi Poll, woops missed a word off last replay l want to say DON T leave it to long to come back Sorry finger goes faster than head regards Jan xx

celtic lass wrote:

HI Folks, I havent been onhardly at all since new site started i dont like itā€¦so sad why did thye ahve to change itā€¦i used to come on every day before ā€¦linda

Hi Linda FROM BOB BARBOURā€™s post ā€œA few of you have asked why we moved when many were happy with what we had. The simple answer isā€¦ it was broke and we couldnā€™t fix it! The old forum was built on obsolete software in a programming language that no-one uses any more. It got to the point where we quite literally couldnā€™t fix problems and no longer had any technical support from the company who built it ā€“ this is simply because they no longer employ anyone who works with that kind of software. So if it had gone down completely, it would have been very difficult and very expensive to pick it back up again. I realise many of you had been using the old system for a number of years and it felt like home but I hope that as the new one beds down and we get it working to itā€™s full potential, youā€™ll like it even more.ā€ So when this new forun ā€œbeds downā€ :lol: hopefully weā€™ll all feel as snug as a bug in a rug, on here :!: V

Fab news Sara x

I am so pleased, and look forward to seeing her name here again. Pam x

yawn wrote:

Poll has asked me to say a great big thank you to you all for your lovely comments. Shes thought long and hard and will try log on again in a few months to try get to grips with the new site, so its temporary folks, youve managed to get her to rethink her decision :smiley: . bren xx

So pleased to hear that she is reconsidering as so many have been encouraged by her presence on here. Come back soon!!! Dawn. xx :smiley:

Hi So glad Poll has decided to try again later. :smiley: I always look forward to her posts. She is always so supportive. Anne x

Good news Pollā€¦rest your head up for a while from all the changes and see you later :smiley: . :smiley:

yawn wrote:

If we say lots of nice things and persuade her more hopefully those few months will be changed to few weeks or even days. Definitely miss her humorous approach to lots of things which has made the same issues a lot less frightening and easier managed by the rest of us. Roisin xo

Please tell Poll that Clare will miss her; just now got on board here and dsaddened to hear sheā€™s disapearing :cry: Clarex

Bumping this up because Poll leaving has now changed to: shes considered her options and will try come online in a few months when she gets to grips with the new layout, technology etc. bren x