Ice Cold In Blackheath

I know that heat is an issue for people with MS and I have to say as someone who loves the summer this year’s hot spell has affected me quite badly for the first time since becoming ill with MS in 2010. OK we have not had any real summers to talk about for the past few years and so I wonder if that is the reason but this year’s something really odd is happening. Yesterday i was standing on Blackheath supporting my wife who was in the race for life, the hottest day of the year do far! By 10am the temp was 75 (24ish) with a cooling breeze helping to keep people from totally overheating. However, I was cold, the cool breeze was chilling and i felt ill. i went from being supper heated to cold in the blink of an eye and it stayed that was for almost the whole day. Only when the temperature came down did i start to feel normal again, which at the moment means washed out but at least my body felt the right temp. This is an odd feeling and one that worries me as i wonder if my Hypothalamus is on the blink; does anybody else have such odd feelings?