IB to ESA

Had the form to fill in last month, have heard today that ive been placed in support group. Really relieved.

Thats great news well done, one less worry for you :slight_smile: Sue x

Me too. I received my decision yesterday. It took about 6 weeks. They like to make us sweat don’t they?

Fi :slight_smile:

Oh what a relief and such fab news. Hope I get the same decision…just filling the dratted forms in.

luv Pollx

I’m sure you will be fine Poll, either use B & W website or your local disability forum advisors and include any letters of support you may have.

[quote=“fi2006”]

Me too. I received my decision yesterday. It took about 6 weeks. They like to make us sweat don’t they?

[/quote] fi, does your letter state how long the award is for? I can’t see anything on mine other than support group.

[quote=“Deanne”] [quote=fi2006]

[/quote] fi, does your letter state how long the award is for? I can’t see anything on mine other than support group.[/quote] No it does’t say. The downside is unlike incap, we have to reapply every year i think

Hi I spoke with them when I was changed from WRAG to support & they said 2 yrs hope this helps. Sue x

[quote=“Bambi19”] Hi I spoke with them when I was changed from WRAG to support & they said 2 yrs hope this helps. Sue x [/quote] Thanks Sue, there is such a varied amont of information on the net about length of awards.

Deanne Forgot to mention they said I would have to have a work capability assesment after the 2 yrs whatever that means? Sue x

I like the 2 yrs possibility, as in 2 yrs I get my state pension and wont have to worry about it then.

luv Pollx