I was able to wear my boots again

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a good New Year.

I went to a friends house last night to see in the New Year and have a party with lots of friends.

When I was getting ready to go out I sat on the edge of my bed and looked at my Caterpillar boots I haven’t been able to wear them in almost 6 years family always said I should give them away there only reminding me of things I used to do and there to heavy I’d never be able to walk in them now, but I always kept them and would look at them now and again and say to myself one day I’ll wear those again, And last night I put them on laced them up and was able to go out in them for the night I felt so happy and they gave me lots of support round my ankle.

I knew you’ll all think I’m easly amused but little things like that can make me feel good I hope Its the start of good things for 2012 :slight_smile:

Mark x

YAHOOOOOOO! Nice one

Happy New Year

Karen x

Happy New Year Mark, and well done!!

Mel’s right, it’s the silly little victories that matter, when you do something and think YES, I CAN, HAH! when you weren’t sure if you could or not.

Here’s to 2012 bringing more footwear achievements!

Luisa x

Well done, I love that story, it is so positive. Happy new year. Cheryl:)

Well done, I love that story, it is so positive. Happy new year. Cheryl:)

Well done Mark, another battle won. Let’s hope there will be more for 2012 for you and everyone else.

Happy new year.

Janet x

Great to here Mark, I have a pair of DeWalt rigger boots that I am determined to wear again, your post has given me hope.

Take care.

Happy new year.

Chris R.

I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

In above post.

For here, please read hear.

Chris R.

I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

I’ve looked at my boots for almost 6 years Ghris I never gave up hope I always said to myself 1 day I’ll walk in those again It not much but it feels great when you reach a little goal :slight_smile:

Mark

No love, we dont think you must be easily amused, its the seemingly normal things we are able to do, that make us feel good again.

Good for you.

luv Pollx